Funniest jokes about COVID:
A man coughs on the bus. The whole bus looks at him in shock.
- Man! Do you have coronavirus?
- No, no, don't worry! I have tuberculosis!
- God bless!..
It was the real year of the rat:
- we sat in our holes;
- we dragged food home, and ate it there;
- noticing a person, we hid;
- transmitted an infection.
Two dogs run on the lawn. The young one asks:
- Listen, why is it that dogs have been wearing muzzles all their lives, and people have only just begun to wear them?
- Yes, nothing strange! Ours, too, first flew into space, and then people flew.
I woke up in the morning: no cough, no runny nose, no temperature, nothing hurts, I can breathe freely.
Well, I think I am done. Typical symptoms of asymptomatic coronavirus.
Husband and I came home from the store.
Took off the masks. It turned out that the husband is not mine!
It's good that the coronavirus happened in 2020! Can you imagine if this happened in 2003?
Months at home with Nokia 3310 playing snake.
Ten thousand people took part in the trial of the new vaccine. At the end of the tests, all five thousand feel good.
- Excuse me, but what about the other five thousand?
- They didn't pass the trial.
If meteorologists were entrusted with coronovirus statistics, they would always be wrong with the forecast and the number of cases would be called according to their feelings, and not according to test results.
- And how is now different?
The first wave of the pandemic: doctors are trying to convince people that covid exists.
Second wave: people are trying to convince doctors that there are other diseases.
- I'm sorry, but since you're not wearing a mask, we can't sell you the product.
- But I don't have a mask with me!
- You can buy it from us!
- But how can I buy a mask from you if you don't sell goods to buyers without a mask?!