Jokes about kids. Funny kids jokes:
Dad taught his little son to count. Now dad has to share dumplings equally.
A boy sits at a bench. Another boy approaches.
- Bart, why are you so upset?
- Sit down, Peter, I'll tell you.
- Well, I am sitting, tell me!
- Can you Imagine, the bench is freshly painted.
Kindergarten teacher asks:
- Peter, can you count?
- One, two, three, four, five...
- Katie, go on!
- Six, seven, eight, nine...
- Bart, keep counting!
- Ten, jack, queen, king and ace!
- Hello, ambulance, come quickly, our Johnnie swallowed a live mouse!
- A doctor on their way, but for now you open his mouth wide and hold a piece of cheese, maybe the mouse will come out by itself!
The doctor comes and says:
- What are you doing? I told you - cheese, not sausage!
- But we are now luring the cat!
Little Peter talking to his mom in the morning:
- Mom, I woke up last night, looked into your bedroom and saw you jumping on dad!
- Peter, well, this is, because dad has a big belly, so I tamp it down so that it is smaller!
- Mom, this will not work!
- Why do you think so?
- Well, when you leave for work in the morning, our neighbor Martha comes to us and inflates it again!
- Grandma, how old are you?
- Oh, granddaughter, ask better something good!
- Grandma, well, at least tell me the first digit!
- And the second one?
- And the third?
A little boy is visiting his grandmother. At night he wakes up and says:
- Grandmother, I want to pee.
- Okay, but next time don't say "pee", but in some other way, for example "whistle".
The next day the boy spends the night with his grandfather:
- Grandfather, I want to whistle.
- Hush, you can't whistle at night, people are sleeping around!
- Grandpa, but I really want to!
- Okay, just quietly in my ear!
The second of September, the beginning of the first lesson, the teacher says:
- Children, do you have any more questions?
Bart: - And when are the holidays?
Grandmother reads a fairy tale to her grandson:
- At the ball, the prince saw Cinderella, and all evening he could not take eyes off her ...
- Granny, why does the prince need Cinderella's eyes?
Mom says to her little son:
- Why don't you eat, you said you were hungry like a wolf?
- Mom, where did you see wolves eating carrots?