Jokes about dentists & jokes about dentist visits:
At the dentist:
The dentist took hold of the tooth, and the patient clutched the arms of the chair.
Dentist: - That's it, here's your tooth!
- Thank you doctor, and here are your chair arms!
At a dentist:
- What are you doing?! You were supposed to pull out a completely different tooth!
- Calm down, little by little I'll get to him!
The dentist says to the patient:
- You don't need to open your mouth so wide.
- But you yourself told me that you must bring in a mirror and tools.
- But I'll stay outside myself!
A patient comes to the dentist. The doctor says that the bad tooth will have to be pulled out.
- How much is it? - the patient asks.
- You see, since I am a beginner doctor and I don't have experience in removing teeth yet, I charge only 50 dollars per hour.
A sick man comes to the dentist, shaking with fear.
- We'll have to extract the tooth, - the doctor says.
The patient is shaking even more. The doctor pours him a glass of alcohol:
- Drink for courage.
The patient drinks and stops shaking.
- So, plucked up courage?
- Wow! Let someone try to touch my tooth now.
A dentist addresses a patient sitting in a chair:
- As soon as I start drilling your tooth, please shout louder.
- There is a whole crowd of patients waiting in the waiting room, and in ten minutes the match for the football cup begins.